Dr Pen Ultima M7-W is an innovative device designed to perform microneedle mesotherapy treatments. The treatment reduces fine wrinkles, discoloration, scars and stretch marks. It helps stop aging and affects deep skin regeneration and repair.
Through micro-punctures, dermapen stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin, thus supporting the natural regeneration process.
Dermapenem treatments can be used in the areas of:
- face: neck and cleavage and around the eyes, including the eyelids
- body: thighs, buttocks, stomach, arms and hands
Derma Pen therapy called microneedle mesotherapy directly introduces the cosmetic active ingredient or conditioner under the skin surface.
Derma Pen puncturing the skin at a right angle reduces the feeling of pain to a minimum.
Operation is safe, comfortable, healthy and simple.
We can freely adjust the length of the needle so that the needle head can treat various diseases.
- Visual and noticeable improvement within a few days of first treatment.
- Short healing time.
- No permanent damage.
- No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications.
- Very high absorption of any active ingredients.
- Possibility to treat almost all skin types.
- Puncturing the dermis without damaging or removing the epidermis.
- Metal housing
- Gold or pink to choose from the options above
- Size 150mm x 23mm
- Weight 76g
- Built-in 300mAH battery (about 2.5-3 hours of work in full charge)
- Rotating head
- Voltage 100-240V / 50-60HZ
- Fine adjustment of the puncture depth change from 0.25 mm to 2.5 mm
- 5 levels of speed control punctures per minute: from 8000 to 12000
Pressing the switch for 2 seconds starts the device. It starts from the lowest speed to the highest speed the first time the power is turned on. Low to high speed cycle. Please press the switch for 2 seconds when you need to stop the device.
Needle length can be adjusted by turning the adjustment ring to the right or left. Turning clockwise will increase the length of the needles. Turning left will shorten them. Derma Pen puncturing the skin at a right angle reduces the feeling of pain to a minimum.
You might also like